Your registration is complete and a confirmation email will be sent to you shortly. If you have any questions please contact:
Community Action Partnership for Somerset County - Tableland Services
535 East Main Street
Somerset, PA 15501
Toll Free: (800) 452-0148
Phone: (814) 445-9628
Fax: (814) 443-3690
REMEMBER TO BRING:
* All tax documents received. (If you received social security be sure to bring the SSA-1099 document not the explanation of benefits letter.)
* All 1095-A, B, or C documents if you purchased or obtained insurance through an employer or the market/exchange.
* If you are claiming child care expenses - All supporting documentation.
* If you were a victim of identity theft - The letter from the IRS with your PIN number for this tax year.
* If you are claiming business or medical expenses - The total dollar amount for each category only. (Must be totaled by taxpayer before appointment)
* If you would like direct deposit for any refunds - Checkbook or voided check (Deposit slips are not accepted).
* Photo ID and Social Security Cards - The IRS requires all individuals filing taxes to present their photo ID and social security card along with social security cards for all dependents being claimed at time of appointment. (Medicare cards or Social Security documents are acceptable forms of verification of your social security number)
Tax returns will not be submitted until proper identification is provided.
You will be contacted within 2 - 3 business days to schedule an appointment.
Due to limited availability - Please call 24 hours in advance to cancel or reschedule an appointment. Tableland Services, Inc. reserves the right to reschedule your appointment at any time due to inclement weather or unforeseeable events for the safety of our volunteers and particpants.